- 2018-12-10 On 10 December, the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė are participating in the EU Foreign Affairs Council meetings in Brussels
- 2018-12-10 On 10 December at 8:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the EU Foreign Ministers‘ meeting with the President of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Peter Maurer
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting at the Seimas
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is participating in the 10th Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Tbilisi
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananvičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Art. 50) in Brussels
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister receives the outgoing Ambassador of China
On 4 January, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius received the outgoing Ambassador of China to Lithuania Wei Ruixing. Lithuania’s Foreign Minister thanked the Chinese Ambassador for his efforts to build and strengthen the relationship between the two countries during his tenure in Lithuania.
“Today, Lithuania’s relationship with China is based on intensifying bilateral economic relations, Lithuania’s cooperation within the 16+1 platform, as well as the growing relationship between China and the EU. Lithuania seeks to continue its cooperation with China in the fields of transport, exports of agricultural products, and financial services,” said Linkevičius.
The meeting also discussed bilateral issues related to political, economic and cultural cooperation that would be addressed in the near future.
Wei Ruixing has served as the Ambassador of China to Lithuania since 2015.