- 2019-06-17 On 17 June, the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė participate in the Foreign Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with members of Uzbekistan’s parliamentary delegation
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Alina Marija Orentas, winner of the Foundation for Future Leaders of the Embassy of Lithuania in the U.S.
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Germany
On 6 June the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania presented the exhibition - "One of Seven. Lithuania. Lite. Lita" at the South African Jewish Museum in Cape Town.
On 25 January, Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania, is celebrating its 696th birthday. On the same day, São Paulo marks its 465th anniversary. The population of São Paulo is estimated at over 12 million residents. It is the biggest city of Latin America.
On 10 October, the exhibition "BUILDING BRIDGES: Relations between the United Kingdom and the Republic of Lithuania in 1918-1940" was opened at Lithuania‘s Foreign Ministry. The exhibition was initiated by the Embassy of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to Lithuania. The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius presented the exhibition together with the members of the British Royal Family – Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, and Sophie, Countess of Wessex.
Philadelphia, PA—October 9, a 17’x17’ LED sculpture entitled “Gardens” by internationally acclaimed Lithuanian American artist Ray Bartkus was officially unveiled at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the restoration of Lithuanian statehood. The artwork will be displayed in Commonwealth Plaza, the lobby of the Center located at 300 South Broad Street in Center City until November 9
On 15 July, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius attended events dedicated to the 85th anniversary of the legendary flight performed by S. Darius and S. Girėnas across the Atlantic Ocean in Northwest Poland.